Pet2DAO is a subsidiary owned by Oncotelic Therapeutics Inc. Eligible shareholders may claim PDAO tokens, giving them access to make proposals and participate in Pet2DAO. Eligible shareholders have 4 months from April 1st, 2023 to claim the tokens.Those eligible will receive 1 PDAO for every 2,000 shares of OTLC owned as of April 1st, 2023. No fractional tokens will be issued.The program is used to verify your shareholder status and how many shares you owned on April 1st, 2023. Further, it allows for the collection of your digital Ethereum wallet address, which is where the tokens will be sent to. Tokens are planned to be sent within 10 business days after successful verification of the shareholder ownership status and will depend on the time to verify information which may be longer than the 10 business days.
Watch this tutorial video or follow the steps below:
1. Upon confirming you have read the press release; you will be prompted to enter a wallet address. This is a digital Ethereum wallet address. Pet2DAO utilizes Metamask, the industry standard for connecting blockchain applications to your wallet. It is important that you create a wallet with Metamask, if you don’t have one already, and use that wallet address when verifying your shareholder status. For more information on Metamask, please see "How to Download Metamask Wallet" on this page.
2. Upon entering and confirming your wallet address, you will be prompted to select your brokerage. If your brokerage is not immediately listed, please use the search feature. If you find that your brokerage is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
3. Upon selecting your brokerage, you will be prompted to login. The program utilizes the Envestment Yodlee API for signing into your brokerage account. We do not have access nor store any login information. For more information on the API, please see: https://developer.envestnet.com/products/yodlee/account-verification
4. Upon successful verification, you will be provided with a transaction ID. It is important to save this ID. You will need it if you contact support regarding any issues surrounding the release and sending of the tokens.
5. If you encounter any errors, please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Go to Metamask.io and download the wallet extension for your browser by clicking the download button.
2. On the next page, click "download for (your default browser)"
3. That's it! Once downloaded you will be able to view your Metamask wallet at anytime on the top right hand corner of your browser.
1. Once you have your wallet extension, you will be asked to either import an existing account or create a new one. If you already have an account, press "import an existing wallet." If you are new to Metamask, please click "create a new wallet."
2. Metamask will help you set up your wallet. Please closely follow the steps. Your wallet is where you will hold PDAO and other web3 tokens.
3. Once you have your wallet set up, you will be able to use the Metamask extension to view your assets, make transactions, and more.
1. To import PDAO into your wallet, open your Metamask wallet extension.
2. Check to make sure you have the correct network selected. It may say "Ethereum Mainnet." If so, please select Arbitrum One instead. In order to see PDAO in your metamask wallet, it is important you select Arbitrum One.
3. Next, click the "import token" button. This will be located at the bottom of the extension.
4. You will be asked for the token contract address, token symbol, and token decimal. Please copy and paste this token address 0xcd3B764DA1C04774A77D884c3109BD0b9AAF4a08. The token symbol and token decimal should then fill in automatically. Our token contract address can also be found here
5. When all three fields are filled, click "add custom token." If you go back to your assets page in the Metamask wallet extension you will now be able to see any PDAO that has been sent to you.
1. PDAO holders are eligible to vote and make proposals on the Snapshot platform. Snapshot allows stakeholders to voice their opinions, and engage with companies they are invested in.
2. Visit https://snapshot.org/#/pet2dao.eth. This is the official Pet2DAO space where you will be able to see proposals for Oncotelic and other related companies.
3. To interact with the platform, click the connect wallet button located on the top right corner of the screen. Your Metamask browser extension will pop up, asking you to sign. Interactions on Snapshot must be signed via a digital wallet because they are recorded to the blockchain.
4. Once your wallet is connected you may now join the space by clicking the "join" button on the left side of the screen.
5. All PDAO holders may vote on the posted proposals. Simply click a proposal and then select your decision. Once you have submitted your decision, the wallet extension will pop up again asking you to sign. Your vote will not be recorded unless you complete this step.
6. Eligible PDAO holders may also make proposals. To do so, click "create proposal." Please make considered proposals and write a brief description.